Monday, August 18, 2008

Meet the Photographer: Desirae Young


Desirae joins FF from the Lake Norman area as the third photographer to join our team.

Here's what Desirae says about herself and her business:

I am a stay-at-home mother of one Mr.Rhylan. He is the light of my life and why I have a passion for photography. I've been married to the most wonderful husband ever!

I am from Walnut Creek, California but I have lived mostly in North Carolina. Without the two of them by my side I would have nothing. My son is the reason why I photograph! I love to capture the everyday faces that he expresses. I love to help other families capture the moments they can turn into forever memories.

I have been asked by friends to photograph their families and encouraged to pursue my hobby more intently. Through the support of my friends and family, D.Young Photography was born.

You won’t find photo backdrops and poses and light stands with me, just me, my camera and maybe a tripod. I want all my clients to be thrilled with their photos. I am sure you will love your photographs!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: